|Order Size||Price Per Microchip|
|1-500 Units (1-500 Microchips)||$3.90|
|501-1000 Units (501-1000 Microchips)||$3.51 Use Promo: LOD10|
|1001-5000 Units (1001-5000 Microchips)||$3.20 Use Promo: LOD18|
|5000+ Units (Over 5000 Microchips)||$2.90 Use Promo: LOD26|
Please Note: Product sold as individual microchips e.g. 1 Unit = 1 Microchip
The Trovan Unique ID100A FDX-A is now available as loose microchips without an implanter. The product is well suited to be used for research, industrial and aqua-cultural applications.
- Glass encapsulation: especially suited for use in high-humidity environments,
- Bio-compatible: Suitable for implantation in fish and crustaceans.
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Suitable for use with swim-by or frame-type readers (E.g. Aqua Pocket)
- Conventional Sized - 11mm x 2.2mm
- Lower price per unit compared to microchips sold with implanters
Please note that these microchips are not sold sterile
Note: TROVAN microchips are sometimes referred to as transponders or PIT tags (Passive Integrated Transponders).