The Trovan Unique ID100A FDX-A is now available as loose microchips without an implanter. The product is well suited to be used for research, industrial and aqua-cultural applications.
- Glass encapsulation: especially suited for use in high-humidity environments,
- Bio-compatible: Suitable for implantation in fish and crustaceans.
- ISO 11784/11785 compliant
- Suitable for use with swim-by or frame-type readers (E.g. Aqua Pocket)
- Conventional Sized - 11mm x 2.2mm
- Lower price per unit compared to microchips sold with implanters
Please note that these microchips are not sold sterile