These pocket sized readers have their antenna located at the end of either a 60cm or 100 cm long pole. The antenna is either a small focal one in the tip of the pole or a 100mm diameter circular antenna. The pole can be straight or incorporate a 45 degree bend. The readers are powered by a simple 9 Volt alkaline battery with last number recall.
International Shipping: Contact us for overseas courier pricing.
- Circular pole reader = 25mm
- Straight pole reader = 16mm *Able to easily fit through most mesh cages*
- LID 560 Multi – Reads FDX A Non-ISO & FDX B ISO microchips. A read only scanner (no memory).
- LID 573 Trovan – Reads Trovan Unique FDX A Non-ISO only. Has memory & computer connectivity for downloading stored data in an excel spreadsheet.
- LID 573 Multi – Reads FDX A Non-ISO & FDX B ISO microchips. Has memory & computer connectivity for downloading stored data in an excel spreadsheet.
Images are for illustrative purposes.
Please note that these readers cannot operate independently without the pole extension antennas.